Re: I have some questions regarding speech output for JFW 5.0 updated

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:58:22 -0500

Go in to the JFWS configuration manager then do an ault shift control and
all at the same time hit the letter D then it will say default Jaws
configuration manager then perform your changes then either do a control
plus the letter S then close it or before closing  the manager if you forget
to hit control S it will say before it will allow you to close it JFWS
should say save changes to your settings or something like that the default
button should be the yes button or just tab to it and either tap the space
bar or enter and there you go!