Re: I have some questions regarding speech output for JFW 5.0 updated

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:46:33 +0000

What you need to do is make the change in the default setting. So when you are
in the config manager, before you hit enter on settings you have to press
control, shift plus the letter d. After that, make your change press enter on
ok, press alt f4, press enter on yes. Then next time you turn on your pc it
should work in all apps.