Re: How to set up a filter in outlook express

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:50:39 -0500

Hi Gary,
I agree, but the reason I chose the, "TO" field, is because messages to the
list  should be sent this way, and not by way of copy.
Now, that is my understanding, but if I am wrong I hope someone will point
this out.
I use this method, because it has always worked without fail,
and any messages that go to my in-box, and not to the specified folder, get
deleted.
So, the only messages I get are the ones posted directly to the mailing
list.
Ricque