Re: How to set up a filter in outlook express

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:30:41 -0500

Hello! Rick,
    The helpful hint found on jfw works  when jfwlite is in all subject
fields. With our list here and now, this is not the case and the list
address appears in the to field instead. I tried to follow directions
detailed on jfwlite, but never could get it to work, no how. Still have not
been able to create the rule for our list, but have the folder all ready and
waiting.