Re: Hints for Word XP ??

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:14:00 -0400

Hello, it sounds like you have the typing echo set to words in word XP.
to change this,

1, while in MS Word, press insert number 6 on the numbers row,
2, press alt S for settings, and enter on user options.

3, tab one time, you should hear, typing echo, and it's probably set to
words. use your arrow keys, and set the typing echo to your preference.

4, tab to okay, press enter, alt f4, and say yes to your changes.