Re: High Importance in Outlook 2007

  • From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:12:46 -0700

Laura:

You first have to get to the Options menu, and to do this you have to use the
JAWS cursor.  Turn the JAWS cursor on.  Then arrow up to the "to," line.  Then
arrow to the left a couple of times which should put you on the Options button.
 To activate it, you have to use the Left Mouse Click button which is
immediately to the right of the Num Lock key.  When you do this, the Options
menu will be activated.  The first thing you will hear when it is activated is
Importance.  To make it high, arrow to the right until JAWS says "high."  Then
tab over to the Close button and hit Enter.

Rick