RE: Hidden files?

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:04:54 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
IN windows explorer go to the folder with the files you want to hide.
Select  the files you  want to hide. If you need instructions on
selecting more than one file let me know.  Press alt+enter for the
properties dialogue. Select the hidden checkbox and  choose the ok
button. If you want to use a document that you have  made hidden, go to
the tools menu and select folder  options. this is a multi page
dialogue. Choose the view tab. Locate the advanced settings tree view
and press the letters for hidden. It  should take you to hidden  file
options. Locate the option show hidden files. Press spacebar to  turn it
on and choose ok.  to hide the  hidden files again, do the same in the
folder options dialogue to turn displaying of hidden files off.. hth