Re: Hi

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:30:43 -0500

Express Burn Plus is the paid version, which they try to get you to upgrade to
after 14 days.  However, if the free version   of Express Burn is no longer
availble, another option is Doctor Lite:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/MP3_CD_Doctor.htm
can still burn CDs in MP3 format after the trial period.