Re: Hi

Try lookin on jaws-users.com on the Programs page.
HTH

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jshockley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:
jeffreyshockley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
Google Talk:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:
jawswizard
Skype:
jawswizard

On 11/11/2008 9:53 AM, Laura wrote:
Yes,
I have windows media player but that is a real pain and isn't really jaws user friendly.
     Laura