Help!!!

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 05:22:25 +0000

HelloI'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but
it's because of the situation of things right now,I'm stuck in Cardiff wales
right now,I came down here on vacation ,I was robbed, the situation seems worse
as bags,cash ,credit cards and cell phone were stolen at GUN POINT, It's such a
crazy experience for me, I need help flying back home, the authorities are not
being 100% supportive but the good thing is that I still have my passport but
don't have enough money to get my flight ticket back home, please I need you to
loan me some money, I will reimburse you right as soon as I'm back home. I
promisePeter