RE: Help

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:38:48 -0400

Well, some manufacturers have their manuals on the web.  Have you tried
going to the manufacturer's web site?
Also, you might try re-sending your message with a meaningful subject line.
Something like "Seeking accessible manual for Audiovox L1200", or whatever
it is.  That will improve your chances of a meaningful response.
If I knew who made the phone, I'd try doing a web search for it.
Hope you find the manual.