RE: Hello Jaws, meet Word07. Who's that?

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:22:27 -0500

I have to disagree.  I've worked quite a bit with JAWS 8, JAWS 9 and
Word 07 and had very few problems.  Word 07 was a big change from Word
03.  If there is something or are some things you specifically need help
with, then tell us.  But making a blanket statement like how JAWS
doesn't work with Word 07 doesn't help, especially when it's not
completely true.

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)