Firewalls, Wireless networks

  • From: "westmoors" <westmoors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:32:22 -0000

Hi Folks, I'm just about to put in a wireless network on Broadband at home.

I'm using JFW 4.2 & Windows ME but will be upgrading to Win XP (home)  &
possibly JFW 5

Have been using Tiny Personal Firewall V 2.0.14.

I'm looking for a free firewall that is useable with JFW but will pay if
it's worth it.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted...

Barry G
e-mail: westmoors@xxxxxxxxxxxx