Re: Finding the double and triple talk synths

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reinhard Stebner" <raydar@xxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:07:00 -0500

     Reinhard!  You can find both the Double Talk and Triple Talk synths at
Chirping Bat.  The only stand alone hardware synths that anyone is getting
these days is Triple Talk with a Dectalk Express here and there.  Triple
Talk features modern USB and PCI interfacing.  The Triple Talks at Chirping
Bat all come directly from the manufacturer, Access Solutions but they are
$45.00 off the regular price and shipping in the United States is free.
Check out Triple Talk at www.tripletalk.com/tripletalk.shtml
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! BA Software is proud to present J-Say in the United States: $400.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 4.5: Standard $525, Professional $700, includes delivery in
the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with CD Architect 5.0: $350, includes delivery in the USA,
$380 outside, Shipping / Duty / VAT / Free is available,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com