• From: Mark <mfurness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:31:49 -0500

I have been using Jaws since version 3.

Presently, I am leaning towards a Mac because of your SMA policy.

Having to eliminate a SMA every year, especially when I run the professional
version is expensive!

My wife uses windoweyes. Her SMA is far less expensive.

Since you will be putting up a SMA price and the above mentioned, I will
most likely forego any more SMAs after my last 2 are done. My Mac, at that
time, will be a virtual boot system, allowing me window base applications.

Because of your pricing policies, you lost my wife's business 3 years ago.
Most likely mine also.

If you are interested, many people are expressing this manner of thought!

I enjoy your product and do not mind expenses, but this camel's back is
about to break!

Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours