RE: Excel and Jaws

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:53:42 -0400

In Microsoft Excel if you want all the data in a particular cell that you
want and copy it to the clipboard.  If on the other hand you want to pick
and choose what information you want out of the cell you need to select the
cell and press " F2" and use normal navigation keys to select what you want.
Then copy to the clipboard and then press the escape key to return to normal
spreadsheet movement.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

  _____