RE: Dragon professional or Preferred

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:32:46 +0100

No version of Dragon works with JAWS XX.XX.XXX without middleware
software. There is a piece of middleware software, J-Say Standerd from
T&T Consultancy Ltd, that works with all versions of JAWS from 4.5 and
Dragon preferred version 7. There are two pieces of middleware that work
with Dragon pro version 7 and JAWS 4.5 and above, Jawbone from Next
Generation Technology and J-Say pro from T&T Consultancy Ltd.