Re: Debbie Scales

  • From: "Cathy" <catherine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:06:18 -0400

Sorry to read that Debbie is now longer with us.  She was a wonderful person
and was willing to help when ever she could.  She will be missed.\

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable.
We must be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)