Re: Debbie Scales

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 18:45:05 -0400

RE: Debbie ScalesJudith,

The response wasn't directed at you or anyone else that gave Tom their thoughts
and prayers.  My complaint was to anyone that emailed him solely asking him to
re open the website.

I feel that at this time it is insensitive.

I respect your opinion, but I am also free to voice my distaste for anyone that
would email him to do more than give their thoughts and prayers at the very day
Tom lost his wife.

Anyone else wishing to chastise me please do so offlist so we don't have to
have a argument on list about it.

Rick