Re: Creating Pivot Tables Excel 2003

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:30:16 -0700

Ann,

Here's what the help file has to say:

About PivotTable reports

Show All Show All

About PivotTable reports

Example of souce data and resulting PivotTable report

Callout 1
 Source data

Callout 2
 Source values for Qtr3 Golf summary

Callout 3
 PivotTable report

Callout 4
 Summary of source values in C2 and C8

A PivotTable report is an interactive table that quickly combines and
compares large amounts of data. You can rotate its rows and columns to see
different
summaries of the source data, and you can display the details for areas of
interest.

Show When should I use a PivotTable report?

Show How does it organize my data?

Show How do I create a PivotTable report?