RE: Converting PDF's to word with OmniPage SE

  • From: "PatWJL" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:45:30 -0500

I use Omnipage 16 and it's very easy to convert to Word format; just click
on the appropriate entry in the context menu for the PDF file. However I
can't speak for the SE version. I would check the context menu while you are
in Windows explorer and see if there is an Omnipage entry there that handles
the conversion.

HTH,
Pat