Re: Authorization

  • From: "RCZ Enterprise" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:08:49 -0700

Jouie, if you asking about the multiple authorization key, yes, it is possible
to upgrade prior to your previous version of Jaws.  But, it has an exception.

I'm using JAWS 7.0 with the multiple authorization key, and I download the 7.1
public beta, and it works using the key I have.

Another thing is, if you have a 2 or more computers, you will only need one
authorization key for all computers connected to the network.  As far as I
know, this is what you call, multiple Network Authorization.

If you have more questions about multiple Network Authorization, please write
me privately.

Hope this topic ends up and let's move to another topic.

HTH
info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

**********
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ
Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender for further action.