Re: Authorization

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:53:04 -0500

If you aren't having anything changed physically to your computer, save the fsshell32.dll and jaws.cps from the program files\freedom scientific\ directory. Restore them when you get it back.

From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Authorization Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:59:14 -0400

If you don't want to call them, there is a form you can submit.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/_vti_Activate/Activation_Reset_Form.asp
Debbie