Re: Assigning Control+Alt Hotkeys To Microsoft Applications

  • From: "Vetri" <avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:11:18 -0800

Hi Grant,

You are right. That's how I have been assigning shortcuts to various
applications. I generally create an icon for a specific application in my
desktop. Then I move to that particular icon and press ault+enter and get to
the shortcut option by pressing the tab key. At that point, one can assign
the shortcut key. This applies to Microsoft word as well.

Vetri.