Re: Are Any JAWS Users on Face Book?

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:55:13 -0000

Yes I am on Facebook, and find there are some links that work, and others that
don't. The add a friend link does seem to work for me though. With Facebook
sometimes once you click a link you need to havigate around a bit as it updates
the screen elsewhere and for example with add a friend, there is a button to
add I think. So once you've clicked the add a friend link, press B to navigate
to any buttons on the page. Then once you find the one that sounds right,
navigate up to read what it says and you should be in the right place. Sorry
it's not very descriptive, but havne't got time to go on and try and see
exactly what comes up.

Peter