Are Any JAWS Users on Face Book?

  • From: "Jana Schroeder" <schroja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:02:03 -0500

Hi,

I sent the message below to the list yesterday and received no responses.
Is this because no one is on Face Book who uses JAWS?realize that people who
have been on the list a while probably see the same topics over and over
again, but I haven't been on very long and haven't seen any discussion of
this.  Thanks!  Here's my previous message again.

Hello,

I have found people on Facebook that I want to friend, but when I press
enter on the "Add a friend" link, nothing happens.  The "Send a Message"
link works fine.  Has anyone else found a way to add a friend?

Thanks,

Jana