Re: Are Any JAWS Users on Face Book?

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 03:10:22 -0600

one thing i have had to do is rout jaws to pc and sometimes left click on the
link sometimes, jaws loses focus on some of the links I recommend running
facebook through firefox it gets along a bit better that way with jaws and the
only difference as far as commands goes is when you want to visit another page
in fire fox, ya hit control l instead of control o  then its like internet
explorer with jaws as far as what i do with it.

Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx