RE: Accessible Programs to create web pages

  • From: "Druesedow, Bobby" <Bobby.Druesedow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:56:30 -0600

I prefer an application called Arachnophelia.  It may not make the pages =
fancy, but you don't need to know a lot of HTML to use it.  I developed =
my page using the program, and know little or nothing about writing =
HTML. The page is=20
http://www.aledobb.com/druesedow
There is a link near the bottom where you can find Arachnophelia.