Re: Accessible Programs to create web pages

The scripts for Front Page 2000 should already be part of the set of
scripts with the version of JAWS that you are running.

To find it, look in your "My Computer"; Local hard drive; the version of
JAWS that you are using; and in that version you should look for the
"settings" and "enu" folder and there you should find the files. If you
have file extentions turned on in Windows, look for the "frontpage.jss"
file and you should be able to then run Front Page 2000.

Be aware that there are portions of the program that are not accessible.

Bryan Hartgen from the UK has a fairly good tutorial on using JAWS with
Frontpage.

http://www.bryanhartgen.com I believe is the website where you can find
more information on the frontpage tutorial.

Aloha,
Milton M. ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii, I.C.A.N.
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxx