AW: Itunes

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:55:33 +0200

Hi kristin,
when you hook up the ipod and then go to the folder option in that browser
window (it is in the extras section under folder options), you should be
able to mark a box where jaws says, 'show hidden folders' or something
similar.
I am using german windows interface so I hope that the menu titles and stuff
are correct but once you find folder options it will give a list of items
for the folders you can mark and unmark. Leave everything else as is, only
mark the show hidden folders box.
As far as the ipod back up program, it is freely available on the net but I
cannot say anything about how accesible it works with jaws, because at the
time, when I used it I had a sighted friend help me.
HTH
Regards
chrissy