Re: A Baffling Question

  • From: "Jim" <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:54:14 -0800

Hi Tom,

I didn't mess with the router at all.  It's like it went from one day to the
next.  Restrictions?  I had no idea that was even possible via a router.  I've
been way too busy this week to really mess with anything that isn't absolutely
necessary, and a router and perfectly good internet connection was not going to
be altered.
I appreciate your help anyway, Tom.  Keep it coming, please!
Jim