[jewel] Re: pixmapped window decorations

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jewel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 22:05:14 -0000

Frank Hale <frankhale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in discussing implementation of pixmap
> themable window decorations?  I'd primarily be interested in talking
> about how it can be done generically so that any number of themes
> could be used and the code work perfectly.

I'm quite happy to talk about them with you, probably on this list is
best.  I've used IceWM and Window Maker themes in the past, but we've
not even started on these for jewel yet.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef@xxxxxxxxx
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.