[jewel] pixmapped window decorations

  • From: Frank Hale <frankhale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jewel dev <jewel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

I've recently started writing a small testbed in C to
develop a good generic way to create and manage
pixmapped window decorations. Once this method is
working the way I want, rock solid and stable I plan
on merging it into a window manager.

Would anyone be interested in discussing
implementation of pixmap themable window decorations?
I'd primarily be interested in talking about how it
can be done generically so that any number of themes
could be used and the code work perfectly.

I could share what C code I have now if anyone would
like to see it.

http://search.yahoo.com