[jewel] Re: How to help?

  • From: Frank Hale <frankhale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jewel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:59:06 -0700 (PDT)

> Did I mention I am Bored? So if there is any fashion
> in which you guys
> think I can be of use to the project, other than
> just initing ideas and
> being an audience for your own ideas, I would
> welcome the distraction
> from my unemployment, and the challenge of designing
> something interesting.

Well I am bored too. Although I am working on shit. I
am fundamentally bored in general. I have my reasons
for being here. Those reasons don't include GNUstep or
ObjC however. I'm more interested in the development
of WM's and straight C will do fine. C++ is a cludge
for me these days. Anyway....

The best way to become part of the project is to
contribute something. Contributing thoughts,
reactions, ideas, criticism is all contributing.
Although I can't speak for Jewel since I am not part
of that project. But I think any contribution is a
good contribution be it code or otherwise. So just
dive in... Have fun... Learn a little!

=====
aka: majic
homepage(s): http://dailyrant.org , http://shelbyhale.org