[jawsscripts] Re: thank you dean, Re: Re: Checked and unchecked status of graphic

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:20:54 -0500

The program is not free and there is no demo.

There is no color change when an item is selected. There is a highlight for
the item that has the focus but that doesn't mean it has been checked. There
is nothing to either side of the item. I tried moving to the side and
hitting insert + g but it said there was no graphic. How could I use the
home row mode to check for checkboxes?

Dean