[jawsscripts] Re: thank you dean, Re: Re: Checked and unchecked status of graphic

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:42:44 +0530

Ok, I have read all the messages to your question, and they are drafted
nicely, may be you find solution if follow,
anyways, to enter homerow mode, JAWSKey+Space, press to exit again.
in the mode active, f9 and f10 keys are for msaa. f10 sets the output
modes like name, description, value and more, adding shift reverses the
order. f9 speaks the value for the output mode selected, and ctrl+F9
copys it, Insert+f9 puts in the buffer.
Hope this helps, oh, forgot to ask:
if you find no items or graphics as such, then how a sited person know
if the item is selected?
if there is any checked mark, then after installing HSC, ask the person
to place your mouse on that, and see the color and other properties as
suggested also.