[jawsscripts] need help

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:55:26 +0700

Hi listers
I have a dictionary programme. It supported English - Vietnamese dictionary and
more. now I'd like to create a script to make it friendly with jaws. I did it
afiew day ago and now I have some problem
Because it mark in Viet Nam, so I must use Vietnamese sapi5 synthersizer. I've
done it by using function AutoStartEvent. now I'd like to Set my Voice
according to the color of the text appear. For example: when I type hello and
press enter, this word appears on the top right of the main window. I use jaws
cursor and navigate to that, press jaws key+5. It tel me its color is blue on
wite. When i press down arrow to read the meaning and press  jaws key+5 again,
the color is black on wite. Now I want to write a script or function with the
folowing features
If color is black on wite, say using Vietnamese voice. Else say using english
voice, such as marry, sam etc.
So please help me
ps: I think the speech and sound manager can do that but don't know how to add
my voice to the voice list of jaws
________________
Dang Manh Cuong
Course: Psychology of education
Department: HCMC University of Pedagogy
280 An Duong vuong, ward 4, district 5, HCMC Vietnam
Home: 555/2B Tan Dong Hiep, Di An, Binh Duong
Home - phone: +84 650-3742-067
Mobile: +84 902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: manhcuong0312