[jawsscripts] Re: need help

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:28:49 -0500

Hi,  I have used Rui's method of removing blank lines for many years and I
never noticed that the new file is indeed larger than the original.  This is so
weird.  I wondered whether it was track changes being on but I checked and it
was not.  But as Cuong says it does remove the blank lines.
Again to weird.

Tom Bisset