[jawsscripts] Re: creating a keyboard map for an application (keyboard manager in jaws)

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:13:41 +1000

so start creating the script first, by hitting control+Shift+E in script
manager, and in that initial create script box, where you fill in some
details, you'll get a chance to both define whether or not your script will
have a hotkey to trigger it, and later in the tab order, what the keystroke
should be that will launch the script.  without a hotkey associated, the
script becomes a function, if the second field in the tab order is left
unchecked etc.\