[jawsscripts] Re: automaximizing OE message window

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 09:04:59 +0200

You need to move the Jaws cursor in small increments (3 pixels at a time for
example) using Alt+Shift+arrow keys until you will hear something like "NW
size" or something like that. It means that the Jaws cursor sits on the
corner of the window and by dragging you can resize it.

No, I ment home, because in order to move the cursor at the top left corner
of the window, you need to press Page up to move the cursor at the top of
the window and home to move it to the left of the window.
These hotkeys won't always put the cursor exactly at the margin of the
window so you can start resizing it. This is why you need to check the shape
of the mouse cursor with Insert+Control+Shift+C and if it is still array, to
move it with Alt+Shift+arrow keys until the shape of the cursor changes.

--Octavian