[jawsscripts] Video Intercept Errors

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:30:35 -0400

Hi folks.  I thought I would ask here about my problem, just in
case I can fix it tonight before calling FS tech support tomorrow.

I'm having the dreaded video intersept is not installed
error.  Even when I pick the "install video intersept and restart
system" option, sometimes the system restarts, sometimes nothing
happens. In either case, the video intersept error comes up again
as soon as I start JFW.

I've tried uninstalling Jaws only and reinstalling, plus
uninstalling with system components also being removed and
reinstalling, with no luck. I've also tried running a Repair
instead of u uninstall.

Is there anything else you folks can think of that I can try?  I'm
sorry for any typos in this message. I can hear what I'm typing as
I type, but I can't review or edit.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Chris