[jawsscripts] Re: Stopping annoying text in Lotus Notes

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:51:19 +1100

Thanks to all that replied.

Now I have some places to start...

For Thomas. The only reason I use Lotus Notes is because my employer insists
on it, but I find it manageable, just not at all convenient. I have put up
with the word 'message' at the beginning of each message for some years now,
but due to an increase in work load coming in by email, I need to silence it
for efficiency.

The Lotus Notes help system gives quite a range of hot key help for non
mouse users, & I use a number of those to good advantage.

As this is out of scope for the list, you can write to me off list about any
specific issues you have, & if I have found a fix or work-around, I'll pass
it on.  - Its likely though that we may be facing the same problems.

Regards,
Paul from Australia