[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Firefox 4?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:38:55 -0700

Octavian,

I have the windows clean up tool which is needed to pull out things that are
badly aligned such as a bad install of any of the .net's (I have 1.1 to 4 on
my system now) should you need it to remove a bad install.

also, Jamal Mazrui has a dot net checker and installer.  application that
works fairly well, and ... these proverbial scripts for FF 3.5 and may have
modernized them for FF 4, I'd check with him on the web site:
www.nondevelopment.org

HTH,
inthane