[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Firefox 4?

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:07:57 -0400

likely have not been tested with the new version yet.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen