[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Firefox 4?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:25:17 -0700

Somethin's wrong w/your system, then, Octavian, because even w/the
default scripts, the v cursor is always active & ff is very
accessible--both 3 & 4. I had that problem once when I had a .net
misconfiguration following an ms update. That was not a trivial
process to fix--in fact, it was a b-word. Make certain in the jaws
configuration that your virtual cursor is set to on--I think that's in
the advanced setting. Otherwise, u may have to look at doing a .net
fix.

On 4/26/11, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know if Firefox 4 is accessible for JAWS 11?
>
> I've tried it with the defaults scripts and with FSMax scripts made by
> Jamal, but it kept the PC cursor active so it was not accessible.
>
> Is there another solution for using it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Octavian

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Jaws Scripting training materials:
www.screenreaderscripting.com