[jawsscripts] Resolutions supported by JAWS

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:44:06 +0300

Hello,

My laptop supports the resolutions below and it keeps telling me that the
optimal resolution is 1920x1080.
Do you know if it is supported well by JAWS or I should choose a lower
resolution? And if I need to set a lower resolution, how low it needs to be?

I have seen that under Windows 7, unlike under Win XP, if I route JAWS
cursor to PC cursor and read immediately with Insert+PageUp, JAWS reads more
than it should, which is a sign that the mouse cursor was not placed
immediately where it should. But if I let it for a few seconds and I read
with Insert+PageUp, it reads OK.
I thought that JAWS may be confused by the resolution, but I am not sure.

The resolutions I can use are:
1920x1080
1600x900
1280x720