[jawsscripts] Re: Resolutions supported by JAWS

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:26:54 -0800

I noticed it in task manager, that the system became more sluggish the
longer I let it run. Then in task manager I saw that jaws was adding a
few kb memory usage every few seconds even though I wasn't doing
anything that seemed like it should take more memory like that.

This was running with a display capable of 2560x1600, the issue did
not take long to show up.

On 7/31/15, Geoff Chapman <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah. ok. but, my question is, how did you guys twig to this/work that out?