[jawsscripts] Re: Move to Window

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:16:37 +0530

Hi Rui, can you let me know please which program it is? and if it is in
english, we may also make some benifit of it, as I am searching an
accessible encyclopedia for a long time.
btw, if it is accessible, it is worth writing some scripts to make it
accessible, come to your question: if the HTML window has a particular
name, style bits, font, color or any other notable thing, with some
conditional coding, you can move your focus to it.
Thank you, Jitendra.