[jawsscripts] Move to Window

  • From: "Rui Fontes" <rui.fontes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:09:15 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to script a enciclopedia app.
In that app, exist a list of documents and it is easy to put Jaws talking
while arrowing... When a item is selected, the topic is showned in a window
with a class MozillaWindowClass and Control ID = 0.

How to move to that window?

I have tried the following:

Script MoveToTopic ()
Var
Handle Janela
Let Janela=FindWindowWithClassAndId (GetAppMainWindow
(getCurrentWindow()),"MozillaWindowClass",0)
MoveToWindow (Janela)
RouteVirtualToPc ()
EndScript

Rui