[jawsscripts] What are objects, com automation and how JAWS deals with them?

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:45:46 +0530

Hello friends, Asking again, as I got no reply,
friends, I have seen scripts with object variables, and values  followed
by a dot sign, but I don't know how do you get the information  for dealing
with a particular object, or on what bases you put variables  in a
particular script file for objects, I have seen this sort of  scripts in
winamp, skype,
windows messenger and windows mediaplayer. jss  files, and a lot more. I
tried the following, and may be I am fool, because it did not work,
Var
Object clipboard
let clipboard = clipboard.AppendText"Hello world"
and I saw some dll file for sonar scripts when installing jsonar, one
for winamp and another
for hotspot clicker, what those files provide to jaws scripting?
how do you know: that a particular app has  objects that are to be
scripted? what are those dll files? and what is the com automation, and
can one of you provide me some sort  of dll with source, so I can learn
things?
Thank you, Jitendra. Skype: Jeet.delhi